The Museum is located in St. John’s Presbyterian Church on Broadview Avenue, just north of Gerrard Street and directly across from Bridgepoint Hospital (formerly Riverdale Hospital).
Three TTC streetcars stop in front of the museum, coming from downtown and elsewhere in the city or from Broadview Station on the Bloor-Danforth subway line.
South on Broadview
- 504 King runs south from Broadview Station
- 505 Dundas runs south from Broadview Station
- 506 Carlton Runs east along College, Carlton and Gerrard Streets
North on Broadview
- 504 King From King St.; Queen St. Subway Stations: Queen; Osgoode
- 505 Dundas From Dundas St.; Toronto Eaton Centre; Dundas Square; Dundas subway station; St. Patrick subway station
- 506 Carlton From College St., Carlton St., Gerrard St.; College Park; Knox College; Kensington Market; College subway station; Queen’s Park subway station
There is very little parking on-site. Street parking is also very limited and much of it is designated for permit holders only. There is room for one or two vehicles, provided arrangements are made with the museum in advance of your visit. Paid public parking ($5 per day) is available within one block. The closest public parking lot is located immediately west of the southwest corner of Broadview Avenue and Gerrard Streets. The ticket machines accept coins and credit cards.
From the Gardiner Expressway (Eastbound): Exit on Jarvis; go north to King Street; turn right on King and go east to merge with Queen Street; continue east on Queen; and turn left (north) on Broadview Avenue.
From Highway 401: Turn south on the Don Valley Parkway and exit at Bloor-Bayview; take Bloor Street east; cross over the Don River and onto Danforth Avenue; turn right on Broadview Avenue (at the first lights); and go south to 415 Broadview Avenue.
From the downtown core: From the west, cross the Don River on Bloor, Gerrard, Dundas or Queen streets and take Broadview Avenue to the museum. From the east, approach Broadview Avenue from O’Conner Drive, Danforth Avenue, Gerrard Street or Dundas Street.